Sure, the weather might be turning and spring is on the way, but you know what is really a good use of time? Scrolling through Twitter.
That’s right, tweets are the perfect thing for any occasion or weather. Why enjoy nature or the sun or sky when you can spend hours on Twitter.
OK, so maybe that’s a bit of sarcasm. But a few good tweets never hurt anybody. To that end, we’ve collected the absolute best and funniest tweets we saw this week. Without further fanfare, here they are: The nine best tweets of the week.
1. I would absolutely watch an entire film where M3gan hangs out with the Inside the NBA crew
2. He didn’t even win the Oscar. Poor guy is stuck doing that weird voice for nothing at all.
3. An obligatory dril tweet.
4. And another, just because.
5. Frankly, at that point, it couldn’t be more it is what it is. What am I going to do, fix the plane? It’s whatever.
6. Liam Gallagher, thank you for your contribution to the day. Job well done.
7. This is a fair and good point for so many people online.
8. Honestly, this a good point about March Madness that I’ve never thought about before.
9. And finally, something I wish I didn’t do but I absolutely do way too often because asking questions is hard and requires vulnerability.